You can book by e-mail or telephone. We will respond promptly to your request with confirmation. We require you to accompany your reservation with a 50% deposit of the total amount (with a minimum amount of one night). We will acknowledge receipt by a signed confirmation that we will return to you. The balance will be paid upon departure.
|Tariff per night||1 nights||From 2 nights|
|Double room||€ 95,-||€ 85,-|
|Triple room||€ 135,-||€ 120,-|
|Extra bed in tripple room||€ 25,-||€ 25,-|
Tax not included in the price. The tax is € 0,50 per person per night.
You can pay by cash. We do not accept credit cards.
Cancellations occur sometimes and are both for you as a guest and for us unpleasant. To avoid misunderstandings, the following cancellation policy applies with us.
Until two months before the arrival date, you can cancel your reservation by a phone call (and then a message) action. Afterwards you receive your cancellation confirmation within 3 days, and your payment will be refunded less 10% cancellation fee on the rent due (with a minimum of € 90, -).
If you cancel within the last two months before your arrival date,no refund will be made. We encourage you to take an cancellation insurance.
Gîte du Chevalier
|Tariff per week|
|2 january - 30 april (low season)||€ 495,-|
|1 may - 25 june (mid season)||€ 595,-|
|26 june - 3 september (peak season)||€ 695,-|
|4 september - 5 november (mid season)||€ 595,-|
|6 november - 17 december (low season)||€ 495,-|
|18 december - 7 january 2022 (peak season)||€ 695,-|
Tax not included in the price. The tax is € 0,75 per person per night
* Linen package at € 10 p / p / p / w, may also be brought yourself.
* Dogs are welcome for € 30 per week, but please bring your own basket / rug.
* Deposit € 250, -
* excl. cleaning costs € 60 per stay. (mandatory)
* If you have used the BBQ, please leave it clean.
Payment of the rent
For each reservation 50% of the rental price must be paid. This down payment must be received by the lessor within 13 days of the invoice date. The remainder must be received by the landlord no later than 6 weeks before the start of the stay in the holiday accommodation.
If the reservation takes place less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, payment of the full rental price must be made by return.
* incl. water, WIFI, Chromecast so that you can stream TV.
* incl. 100kW included, more consumption will be deducted from the deposit.
* incl. made beds (for sheets).
* incl. kitchen package.
* incl. full inventory.
* incl. in the early and late season and winter wood for the wood stove.
Cancellation by the tenant.
It is the responsibility of the tenant to possibly take out travel and / or cancellation insurance Any cancellation must be reported to the landlord in writing or by email.
The landlord will charge the following amounts, depending on the date of cancellation by the tenant:
- cancellation more than 3 months before the start of the rental period: 12% of the rent.
- cancellation between the 90th and 60th day before the start of the rental period: 25% of the rent.
- cancellation between the 59th and the 30th day before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rent.
- cancellation less than 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rent.
If the tenant does not use the holiday home or leaves it before the end of the rental period, no refund will be made.